Lives: Los Angeles, California
From Electronica to Hard Rock, passing through Bossa Nova and Epic Trailer Music, Brazilian composer Rogerio Maudonnet provides a wide range of music styles to advertisement campaigns, theater plays, films, and TV series. A former student at the prestigious Tom Jobim University in Brazil and Berklee College of Music in the US, where Rogerio was granted a Fender Musical Instruments scholarship.
Rogerio’s talent, experience, and skill combined with his Brazilian roots had led him to a successful path as a musician and composer, writing custom music for brands like Walmart, Gillette, P&G, Mercedes-Benz, Coppertone, Wild Turkey Bourbon, Danone, and GM. Rogerio’s music can be listened to in more than 177 TV shows around the world, like “ABC’s Revenge, ABC’s Make it or Break It, “The Late Show with Stephen Colbert”, “Family Guy”, “Gordon Ramsay 24 hours”, “Undercover Boss” and “Chrisley Knows Best”.
Rogerio is also an awarded composer and guitar player: finalist at North American Rock Guitar Competition, Runner-up at UK Songwriting Competition, and Honorable Mention at the USA Songwriting Competition.
- “Revenge” – TV Series (ABC)
- “Make it or Break it” – TV Series (ABC)
- “The Late Show with Stephen Colbert” – TV Series (CBS)
- “Family Guy” – TV Series (FOX)
- “Gordon Ramsay: 24 Hours” – TV Series (FOX)
- “Undercover Boss” – TV Series (CBS)
- “Chrisley Knows Best” – TV Series (USA)
- “Jamon the Pig” – Digital Series (Instagram) Walmart, Gillette, P&G, Mercedes Benz, Coppertone, Wild Turkey (Ads)