Lives: Los Angeles, California
Singer, songwriter, composer and producer, Prong Praison was born and raised in Thailand. Despite the lack of resources early on, it didn’t stop her from pursuing a music career. As time went by, Prong’s musical abilities carried her around the world to the United States. Her music has been placed in well-known big-time shows like Orange is the New Black, El Club, Life Below Zero, Holey Moley. Prong’s music can frequently be heard on Netflix, Hulu, Disney Plus, Amazon, National Geographic, Sky TV and more. While living in Los Angeles, Prong scored the award-winning short film Fighter, which was a winner at the Los Angeles Film Awards, and L.A.
Shorts Awards, along with awards from several other prestigious film festivals. Prong is capable of creating various types of music, both songs and underscore music in styles such as Pop, EDM, Dramatic, Emotional, and instrumental music. While battling through the struggles of being a female composer Prong continues building her substantial musical skill set.
- “Fighter” – Short Film (Dhriti Borah) Los Angeles Film Awards Winner
- “Orange is the New Black” – TV Series (Netflix)
- “Holey Moley” – TV Series (ABC)
- “El Club” – TV Series (Netflix)
- “Killer Beside Me” – TV Series (Investigation Discovery)
- Co-wrote title track “HOT” on Seventeen’s 4th album “Face the Sun”.Seventeen ranked No. 58 on Billboard’s Artist 100 in their eighth overall week on the chart. The album sold over 2 million in one week.