Jo is a composer, multi-instrumentalist and singer-songwriter. Her immersive composition method involves experimenting with and manipulating sound in unusual ways, inspired by her background in contemporary classical music. She has scored features REUNIFICATION, THE BELLWETHER (both available on Amazon Prime) and 5 SOUTH (currently playing festivals and coming soon to VOD), as well as 27 shorts including 51 STATES and GROUND RUSH Many shorts she has scored, have won prizes at festivals worldwide.
Jo is also experienced in scoring a variety of other mediums including theatre, podcast, game, and advert. She regularly self-performs on her scores and has a selection of traditional and unusual instruments that feature in her work. She has studied with Jonty Harrison and Michael Zev Gordon. Since June 2019, Jo has been part of BAFTA Crew X BFI Network.
- Reunification- Documentary, 2015
- The Imperfect Machine – Documentary
- 5 south – Film 2020
- 51 states – Short Film
- Ground rush – Short Film
- A Billion to One – TV Series (Amazon Prime)
- The Bellwether – Film (Reality + Art/World Productions)
- Wheel Women Podcast – Podcast (Fruity)
- Classified Freaks – TV Series (Distinct Edge Pictures)