A hip-hop artist, DJ, performance poet, and event curator based out of the Hudson Valley who has shared bills with the likes of Lenny Kravitz, Kaytranada, Lauryn Hill, and Saul Williams.
Decora is known for his unique composition of intertwining electronic & hip-hop music with visual arts for social change.
- ‘Something’ in Blurred Lines: Deconstructing the World of Contemporary Art
- ‘Something’ in In Contempt, episode 108
- ‘Nah Mean’ in Star (Fox)
- ‘Touch The Sky’ in She’s Gotta Have It
- ‘Mad Random’ in She’s Gotta Have It
- ‘Road Trip’ in YINZ (independent film)