Born: Milan, Italy
Lives: Los Angeles, California
Dario is a composer, songwriter, music producer, and multi-instrumentalist based in Los Angeles. He has a certificate in Film Scoring at UCLA Extension in Los Angeles, a bachelor degree in “Music Sciences and Technologies” at Università degli Studi di Milano, and earned several diplomas in Arrangement, Theory, and Guitar Performance from many prestigious classical and modern music academies in Milano, such as the Conservatory “G. Verdi”, CPM and NAM.
After many years of touring across Europe, the US and Asia, Dario started writing and producing music for visual media. His work has ranged from writing and performing the theme for Ubisoft’s best selling video game ‘Rocksmith’, to composing the theme songs for Ambies-nominated podcasts “Bunga Bunga” and “Do No Harm”, as well as scoring a variety of independent films, documentaries, television shows, commercials, trailers, and video games along with producing artists. His love for music and sounds transcends any genre but you can hear his style from miles away thanks to his true passion which has always led him to work under the guidelines of “genuineness, spontaneity and uniqueness”.
- “A Long Hard Streak” (2021) – Feature Documentary
- “Zero Gravity” (2021) – Feature Documentary
- “Scrambled” (2021) – Feature Film
- “Called to the Wild” (2021) – TV Series Theme (National Geographic)
- “Man With a Van” (2020) – TV Series Theme (Discovery ID)
- “Mordermann” (2020) – TV Series Theme (Filmpool)
- “It Hits When You Know It” (2020) – Feature Film
- “Transference” (2020) – Feature Film
- “In The Land of Bunga Bunga” (2020) – Podcast (Wondery)
- “Hands Alone” (2020) – Podcast (Wondery)